Here are my top 5 tips on Staying consistent!
1. Enjoy your training – what ever you’re doing, you must enjoy it or you won’t stick to it.
2. Don’t eat too little – eating too low calories will lead to food binges and falling of your diet regularly.
3. Eat a flexible diet – I like 80% Nutritious foods and 20% “slutty” foods! – foods you enjoy more but know they aren’t the most nutritious! – 1-2 meals per week off plan! Keeping the rest of your meals Balanced.
4. Make sleep a Priority – if your constantly tired everything will be a struggle with lack of energy, motivation and both appetite and cravings increase!
5. Plan your training – Make sure your training is convenient and is not a daily stress !